This is it! It’s finally here! The biggest event in Canadian Retail is without a doubt the Retail Council of Canada STORE Conference, and the team at Graff Retail is quite excited to be a part of it for another year.
The Retail Council of Canada has been The Voice of Retail in Canada since 1963, representing more than 45,000 store fronts of all retail formats, including department, specialty, discount, and independent stores and online merchants. Whether you are a member or not, if you are working in or studying retail then you need to be at STORE…and here’s why:
Top 10 Reasons to Attend STORE 2016
#1 You’ll hear from the biggest names in retail on the main stage
- Keynotes and interactive panels designed to drive big, new ideas
#2 You are guaranteed to learn something new
- Choose from a wide variety of concurrent sessions and take something back that will certainly strengthen your business
#3 One-Stop-Shop Network Hall
- See the industry’s latest and greatest technologies and the top retail suppliers.
- It’s the perfect place to connect with new or existing vendors, clients and colleagues.
- Plus, GRAFF RETAIL has a booth, so stop by and visit the team at booth #322!
- Celebrate and rub shoulders with retailers honoured as the best in retail innovation and creativity.
- The anchor of Canada’s number one entertainment show, CTV's ETALK, Ben Mulroney joins STORE again as the ERA Gala Host!
- Enjoy the exciting and interactive Silent Auction, whose proceeds go directly towards the Retail as a Career Scholarship fund.
- These awards recognize excellence in food, non-food and private label categories, celebrating innovation and creativity.
- Take advantage of 3 different lunch & learn sessions
- Harnessing the Power of a Community for Delivering Insights
- Building True Emotional Loyalty Through Non-Transactional Interactions
- Drive Store-Level Sales Through Digital Domination
- Get inspired as retail role models are recognized for their leadership, outstanding business success and personal and corporate philanthropic activities.
- If you are an independent retailer, this is your opportunity to meet and network with other independent retailers at STORE. Independent retail leaders host “mentoring roundtables” to help the independent retail community get together to share stories, ideas, challenges and opportunities.
#10 Kevin Graff is the EMCEE! ... need we say more?!
Mary Gordon and Kim McCutcheon have been supporting retail front lines for as long as they can remember. A dynamic duo, Mary and Kim understand what it takes to make training work at store level and know how to inspire, coach and support retail teams in all of their training endeavours.